Become a Friend of the Kelton House Museum & Garden
Support the ongoing restoration and operation of the Kelton House Museum & Garden and enjoy these benefits.
- Free admission to the Museum for tours
- Attendance at the Annual Friends Brunch
- Four complimentary admissions to the Victorian Holiday Open Houses
- Advance notification of Kelton House Museum programs
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- A subscription to the Museum newsletter, The Keltonian
Friends of the Kelton House provide critical funding to continue the restoration of the Museum’s interior. Friends’ dollars help preserve and, in some cases, purchase the Museum’s beautiful brocades, colorful carpets, and distinctive accessories, all carefully researched to recreate an authentic Victorian milieu.
|The Heritage Society:||$1,000 and above|
|The Kelton Society:||$250–$999|
To Join The Friends of the Kelton House
You may pay by check, payable to Junior League—Kelton House Fund, or use your MasterCard, Discover or VISA, (please include your credit card #, expiration date, signature, and the zip code to which your bill comes) and mail to:
Kelton House Museum & Garden
586 E. Town Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Attn: Friends Chair
Or follow this link: http://www.jlcolumbus.org/jlc-store
Give to the Junior League Kelton House Fund
In the year 2000, the Junior League of Columbus established the Junior League Kelton House Fund (Fund 1306) at the Columbus Foundation to provide long-term support for the operation of the Kelton House Museum & Garden. Your tax-deductible gift to this fund will help the Kelton House continue to serve the Columbus community through its education programs and preservation efforts. Your gift can make a difference. Please consider a gift to the Junior League Kelton House Fund at the Columbus Foundation. To make your gift by credit card go to https://tcfapp.org/donation?f=1103.
For information about making gifts of cash, appreciated securities and other assets call the Columbus Foundation at (614) 251-4000.
Become a Volunteer
- Serve as a Museum Docent (training offered twice yearly)
- Docent Training: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 1-5p.m. RSVP 614.464.2022 or email@example.com
- Garden Care & Maintenance
- Museum Shop
- Events and Open House Greeter
- Collections Care Assistance
Are you interesting in becoming a Kelton House volunteer? Contact Georgeanne Reuter for details, at (614) 464-2022, or contact us online.